Passionately Invested In You!
This program is unlike anything you will have attempted in the past. Erin Bailey-Boyes & Tracy Scott are Level 1 Precision Nutrition and ProCoach, certified. They’ve partnered with Precision Nutrition to offer you THE best nutritional coaching. Through the course of your program, you will work with both coaches on a daily and weekly basis for 365 days!!!
You may think…”WOW…that’s a big investment???!!!” and this is true but what better investment than that which has you reaching your health goals this year and maintaining for the rest of your life?!
Balanced Bites is different because instead of meal plans, we use habit-based coaching. Habit-based coaching is anchored in the best practices of change psychology.
In other words, it’s built on the latest science of what actually helps people develop new skills and transform their lives.
You will not be forced to eat foods you dislike or choose between Vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, or other “labeled” diets. It is also NOT a quick fix!!!
Your habits, lessons, and assignments are a progressive system that can work equally well for vegetarians (who eat no meat) or meatatarians (who eat mostly meat).
Of course, we do believe that a healthy diet generally consists of:
• whole, minimally processed foods;
• lots of plants;
• enough protein to meet your needs;
• a healthy mix of different fats;
• plenty of water; and
• carbohydrates based on activity levels.
Through lessons, assignments, and daily habits:
• We help you find the right combination of all these foods for your goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
• We show you how to make meals suitable for you.
• And we help you stay consistent.
However, we go much deeper than just the food. We also dig into:
• Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
• Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
• Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
• Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
• Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
In the end, rather than telling you what to eat and when to eat it, we help you build the skills (and daily habits) required to eat well, every day, no matter what life throws at you.