Passionately Invested In You!
Nutritional Coaching at it's best with a coach that cares! Coach Erin has over 20+ years assisting individuals to reach their fitness and health goals through nutrition. This program is different because instead of meal plans, I use habit-based coaching. Habit-based coaching is anchored in the best practices of change psychology.
In other words, it’s built on the latest science of what actually helps people develop new skills and transform their lives.
You will not be forced to eat foods you dislike or choose between Vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, or other “labeled” diets. It is also NOT a quick fix!!!
Of course, I do believe that a healthy diet generally consists of:
• whole, minimally processed foods;
• lots of plants;
• enough protein to meet your needs;
• a healthy mix of different fats;
• plenty of water; and
• carbohydrates based on activity levels.
• I will help you find the right combination of all these foods for your goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
• I will show you how to make meals suitable for you.
• And I will help you stay consistent.
However, I go much deeper than just the food. I also dig into:
• Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
• Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
• Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
• Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
• Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
In the end, rather than telling you what to eat and when to eat it, we help you build the skills (and daily habits) required to eat well, every day, no matter what life throws at you.
30 minute Consult/Current Dietary Analysis/Customized Calorie & Macro Protocol
Current Dietary Analysis/Customized Calorie & Macro Protocol/Weekly Check Ins & Progress Reports/+ Access to Online Classes
Current Dietary Analysis/Customized Calorie & Macro Protocol/Weekly Check Ins & Progress Reports/+ Access to Online Classes/Customized Workouts For Your Goals